Posted by The Editorial Desk / Friday, February 5th, 2010
As you can imagine, the latter part of this week has been dominated by feverish #snowpocalypse/#snOMG/#Snogasm coverage:
* @delrayser and Postie Chris Cillizza (@TheFix) for taking stocking up with a grain of salt;
* Food scribe Addie Broyles (@broylesa) for turning winter warnings into a call for culinary action;
* The Globe and Mail (via @FoodNewsJournal) for reminding us that culinary genius is often a group effort;
* Robyn Eckhardt (@EatingAsia) for using her noodle and focusing on the hands that feed us;
* Cheflebrity stalker @rdpeyton for keeping his head on a swivel;
* Asylum (@Asylumdotcom) for showcasing a heart-pumping grocery run; and,
* Tongue-in-cheek troubadour John Mayer (@johncmayer) for unabashedly embracing his cereal killer-dom.
The Interweb is like a snark buffet.
Copyright © 2013 Northern Virginia Magazine