Become a Northern Virginia Magazine-recognized Professional
Our database is a who’s who of Northern Virginia’s local professionals. By claiming your profile, you can update your existing information, add new details and showcase your practice to our readers.
To claim your profile, fill out the information below.
All fields are required.
Pamela Marzban D.D.S., FAGD, LVIF, ICCMO, FIAPAGeneral Dentistry
Pamela Marzban DDS PC
8996 Burke Lake Road, Suite 101
Burke, VA, 22015703-323-8200 Visit Website
Dr. Marzban is committed to using the most advanced dental technology and treatments in order to provide you with the exceptional levels of care you deserve. She is a firm believer in the adage, “Every smile has a story,” and she strives to change the lives of her patients by delivering a beautiful smile that restores confidence and maintains optimal levels of oral health for years to come. Graduating from a highly accredited dental school is the minimum requirement necessary to provide quality dental care. Dr. Marzban firmly believes that in order to provide her patients with the best possible treatments, it’s important to continue studying with the finest dentists in the country throughout her career.
As a native Virginian, she is both proud and honored to be able to serve the community in which she has spent almost her entire life.
These accolades reflect on the overall quality of care provided by Dr. Marzban’s entire dental team. Many of her team members have been working with her for over five years, and their passion for dentistry matches her own.
Areas of Focus:
- Cosmetic and General Dentistry
- TMJ Therapy
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
Certifications and Association Memberships:
- Representative to the VDA House of Delegates
- Board of Regents of the International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics (ICCMO)
- Member of the Oral Sedation Dentistry (DOCS)
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the Virginia Dental Association (VDA)
- Member of the Northern Virginia Dental Association (NVDA)
- Member of the Neuromuscular Study Club
- Writer for the Academy of General Dentistry Impact publication and The Daily Gring
- Delta Dental Premier
- Medical College of Virginia - D.D.S.
Mission and Volunteer Work:
- Assistant Professor in the Department of General Practice at VCU School of Dentistry
- Mission of Mercy (MOM)
- Give a Kid a Smile
- Oral Hygiene Instructions at neighboring schools to teach kids home care about home care
- TMJ Rehabilitation
- Controlled Arch Orthotdontics
- Tongue Release with CO2 laser
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy
Honors and Awards:
- Dental Town publication : The Secret of Her Success, 2017
- Top Dentist in Washingtonian Magazine, 2015, 2017
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation case publications with Aurum Ceramic Continuum, 2014
- The Aesthetic Eye International Competition, 2012, 2014
- Top Dentist in Northern Virginia Magazine, 2011-2017
- MAC Veneer Model Search: Smile Winner, 2010
- Top Dentist in Virginia Living Magazine, 2010-2017
- America's Top Dentist in Consumer's Research Council of America, 2010-2017
You may also like
Claim Pamela Marzban's Dentist Profile
Enter your email address and phone number to start claiming your listing.x