Become a Northern Virginia Magazine-recognized Professional
Our database is a who’s who of Northern Virginia’s local professionals. By claiming your profile, you can update your existing information, add new details and showcase your practice to our readers.
To claim your profile, fill out the information below.
All fields are required.
Anne Sorrentino D.C., DACBSPPhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation
As a sports chiropractic physician, Dr. Anne Sorrentino has the skills to treat joint, muscle, tendon and fascial conditions with methods that do not require medicine or surgery. In working with post-surgical patients, Dr. Sorrentino ensures that the soft tissue is responding correctly as patients regain strength through state-of-the-art techniques. The high-performance training facility at Tysons Playground gives her access to all supplies and treatments needed to help patients achieve their health and fitness goals.
Areas of Focus:
- Sports medicine and rehabilitation
Certifications and Association Memberships:
- Diplomate American Chiropractic Board Sports Physicians
- Palmer College of Chiropractic - D.C.
- Active Release Techniques (ART®)
- Kinesiology Taping
- Dry Needling
- Soft tissue techniques
- Rehabilitative exercises
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (Graston)
Honors and Awards:
- Sports Chiropractor of the Year, 2014
- Leonard Schroeder Award - Best Original Research, 2010
Claim Anne Sorrentino's Doctor Profile
Enter your email address and phone number to start claiming your listing.x