Become a Northern Virginia Magazine-recognized Professional
Our database is a who’s who of Northern Virginia’s local professionals. By claiming your profile, you can update your existing information, add new details and showcase your practice to our readers.
To claim your profile, fill out the information below.
All fields are required.
Laurence C. Udoff M.D., FACOGReproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Genetics & IVF Institute
3015 Williams Drive, Suite 300
Fairfax, VA, 22031-4623703-698-7355 Visit Website
Dr. Laurence C. Udoff is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology with a board certified subspecialty in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. He practices at the Genetics & IVF Institute in Fairfax, where he focuses on numerous infertility-related treatments and techniques, including IUI, IVF, donor egg IVF, personal egg banking, preimplantation genetic testing and disease prevention, prenatal genetics and counseling, donor sperm services and banking, and donor egg services and banking. Dr. Udoff received his medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine and completed his residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Maryland. While practicing at the University of Maryland, he was also an assistant professor of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive sciences. In addition, he served as the school’s director of the residency program in obstetrics and gynecology and director of the preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) program. Prior to practicing in the DC region, Dr. Udoff practiced at The University of Utah School of Medicine, where he helped to establish the first PGD program in that region of the country.
Areas of Focus:
- IVF outcome improvements
Certifications and Association Memberships:
- Member, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member, Society for Gynecologic Investigation
- Member, American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Member, Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Member, Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis International Society
- University of Delaware - B.S.
- University of Maryland - M.D.
- University of Maryland - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Maryland - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- University of Utah - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Donor Egg IVF
- Personal Egg Banking
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing and Disease Prevention
- Prenatal Genetics and Counseling
- Donor Sperm Services and Banking
- Donor Egg Services and Banking
Honors and Awards:
- Northern Virginia Magazine, Top Doctors
Claim Laurence C. Udoff's Doctor Profile
Enter your email address and phone number to start claiming your listing.x