Become a Northern Virginia Magazine-recognized Professional
Our database is a who’s who of Northern Virginia’s local professionals. By claiming your profile, you can update your existing information, add new details and showcase your practice to our readers.
To claim your profile, fill out the information below.
All fields are required.
Naghmeh Tebyanian M.D., FACCCardiology
Amelia Heart and Vascular Center
6136 Brandon Avenue
Springfield, VA, 22150703-866-3131 Visit Website
Our mission is to advance the health of our patients through compassionate, competent and comprehensive cardiac and vascular care.
Areas of Focus:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Preventive Cardiology
- Women’s Cardiac Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Certifications and Association Memberships:
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Board Certification: Cardiovascular Disease
- Academic Appointment - University of Maryland
- George Washington University School of Medicine - M.D.
- University of Maryland - B.A.
- University of Maryland Medical Center - Internal Medicene
- University of Maryland Medical Center - Cardiology
- Consultative Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Comprehensive Vascular Evaluation
- Sleep Study (Overnight Polysomnography and CPAP Titration)
- Pacemaker Clinic
- Weight Loss Management
Claim Naghmeh Tebyanian's Doctor Profile
Enter your email address and phone number to start claiming your listing.x