Become a Northern Virginia Magazine-recognized Professional
Our database is a who’s who of Northern Virginia’s local professionals. By claiming your profile, you can update your existing information, add new details and showcase your practice to our readers.
To claim your profile, fill out the information below.
All fields are required.
Randall Peyton M.D.Orthopaedic Surgery
Arthritis & Sports | Orthopaedics, Physical Therapy & Wellness
21475 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 150
Sterling, VA, 20166703.444.5000 Visit Website
Dr. Randall S. Peyton has been practicing orthopaedics in the Northern Virginia area for over 20 years. Dedicated to delivering quality care, Dr. Peyton is President and CEO of Arthritis & Sports Orthopaedics & Physical Therapy, which he founded in January 1998. Dr. Peyton is an award-winning orthopaedic total joint surgeon, focused on the treatment of arthritis, sports injuries and musculoskeletal problems of the hip and knee.
A native of Roanoke, Virginia, Dr. Peyton’s medical career began at the Medical College of Virginia where he received his Doctor of Medicine degree. He then served his residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, where he later acted as Chief Resident in Orthopaedic Surgery. He completed his fellowship training in adult reconstruction and total joint replacement surgery at the prestigious Rothman Institute of the Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. Since then, Dr. Peyton has performed thousands of knee and hip replacements.
Areas of Focus:
- Treatment of Arthritis
- Sports Injuries and Musculoskeletal Problems
- Hip and Knee
- Total Joint Replacement
Certifications and Association Memberships:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- Reston Hospital Center
- Anthem BCBS
- BCBS PPO
- CareFirst BCBS
- United HealthCare
- Most Major
- Medical College of Virginia - M.D.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital - Orthopaedic Surgery
- Rothman Institute of the Thomas Jefferson University - Adult Reconstruction and Total Joint Replacement Surgery
Honors and Awards:
- US News & World Report Top Doctor, 2012
- Consumer Research Council Top Orthopedists of America, 2011, 2013
- Washington, DC - Baltimore - Northern Virginia Super Doctor, 2011-2014
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctor, 2011-2019
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, 2011-2018
- Washingtonian Magazine Top Doctor, 2010, 2012-2014, 2017-2018
Claim Randall Peyton's Doctor Profile
Enter your email address and phone number to start claiming your listing.x