Shop discounted spring collections in Old Town Alexandria’s Boutique District.
There’s 10 days left in the National Cherry Blossom Festival, which is still plenty of time to celebrate the region’s pink, blooming flowers.
Alexandria’s Old Town Boutique District is reveling in the season with its Cherry Blossom Shop & Sip event, being held from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on April 14.
For $25 per person, participants will enjoy a morning of brunch and pink cocktails, followed by a day of shopping the spring collections at Old Town Boutique District stores, all while collecting cherry blossom fare and swag along the way.
Here are the discounts and offerings you can receive at participating boutiques:
- Bishop Boutique: 20% off and a free BB-branded duster bag
- Periwinkle: 20% off and a Quilted Koala makeup bag with $200 purchase
- The Shoe Hive: 20% off
- Monday’s Child: 20% off
- Sara Campbell: 20% off regular price apparel
- Patina Polished Living: 20% off
- Tsalt: 20% off purchases
- Twist: 20% off all merchandise
- She’s Unique: 15% off and gift with purchase
- 529 Kids Consign: 15% off
- Wear Ever Jewelry: 15% off
- Sculp’d: Free shirt and 40% off retail
- Mint Condition: 10% off
- Vintage Mirage: 10% off
- Refresh Yoga: $10 off five-class packs; also selling limited edition cherry blossom tanks
To purchase a ticket, which gives you two cherry blossom-themed cocktails from Hi-Tide Lounge and serves as your pass to collect fare along the way, click here. A map with participating stores’ locations and offerings will be provided at the event. // Hi-Tide Lounge: 101 N. Union St., Alexandria; $25
Want more shopping content? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.