Traveling to new destinations has never been easier, thanks to these flight additions to Dulles International, BWI and Reagan National Airport.
Is your 2020 New Year’s resolution to travel more? Or do you regularly fly for business? Either way, when it comes to choosing destinations, airlines and airports in the NoVA region, you have a lot of options. Here, we share DMV news on destinations and airlines recently added to the region’s airports.
Dulles International Airport
- LOT Polish Airlines, the flag carrier of Poland, will begin nonstop service between Warsaw’s Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW) and IAD beginning June 2, with three flights per week.
- Cabo Verde Airlines joined IAD’s lineup on Dec. 9, flying to Cabo Verde’s Amilcar Cabral International Airport (SID) in Cape Verde.
- United Airlines will launch year-round service between Maine’s Bangor International Airport and IAD, set to begin on June 4, with twice-daily flights.
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Beginning on Jan. 7, fliers from Montgomery Regional Airport in Alabama will be able to take same-day round trip flights to DCA on American Airlines, offering same-day return flights as well.
- JetBlue has discontinued its nonstop routes from DCA to Charleston and Jacksonville as of late October.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
- Beginning June 7, travelers from the Tulsa International Airport will be able to fly nonstop to BWI on Southwest Airlines.
- Frontier Airlines has expanded its nonstop service at BWI with three new routes to Miami, San Juan, Puerto Rico and San Salvador, El Salvador.
For more travel news, subscribe to our biweekly Travel e-newsletter.